Dell 10 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - Near Line SAS (NL-SAS) (12Gb/s SAS) - 400-ANVM
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 400-ANVM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: 10TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512e 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
Increase the storage capacity of your system with the 10TB Hard Drive from Dell. Offering a rotational speed of 7.2K RPM, this drive provides fast disk access. Featuring SAS interface, this hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speeds.
Please note the following restrictions: VMware does not support 512e or 4Kn hard drives. 4Kn hard drives are only supported on Win 2012 and UEFI boot and some Linux. 512e hard drives are only supported with Win2008R2 or greater and some Linux.
- Offers - 10TB capacity to store large amount of data
- SAS interface delivers high data transfer speeds
- 7.2K RPM spindle speed ensures excellent performance
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 10 TB
Disk Format: 512e
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 128 MB
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: Near Line SAS (NL-SAS)
Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 3.5"
Hot Pluggable: Yes
- PowerVault MD3260i
- PowerVault MD3860f
- PowerVault MD3860I
- PowerVault MD3460
- PowerVault MD3060e
- PowerEdge R7415
- Storage System
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.