WD Red Pro WD141KFGX 14 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - WD141KFGX
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Western Digital Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: WD141KFGX
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.wdc.com
Brand Name: WD
Product Line: Red Pro
Product Model: WD141KFGX
Product Name: Red Pro 14TB NAS Hard Drive
Designed specifically with SMB customers in mind, WD Red™ Pro drives are available for up to 24 bay medium to large NAS environments. Engineered to handle increased workloads from your business, WD Red Pro drives are extensively tested and carry
NAS for Big Business
Increase the efficiency and productivity of your business with WD Red™ Pro drives -- available for up to 24 bay NAS systems. WD Red Pro drives come equipped with NASware™ 3.0 technology which increases system compatibility allowing for seamless integration with your existing network infrastructure. Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back-up folders reliably with WD Red Pro NAS hard drives in your NAS solution.
Exclusive NASware™ 3.0 technology
Our exclusive advanced firmware technology, NASware 3.0, enables seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for NAS systems operating under heavy demand.
Built for optimum NAS compatibility
Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS. But WD Red Pro™ drives with NASware™ 3.0 technology are purpose-built for NAS. Our exclusive technology takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive and balances performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments. Simply put, a WD Red Pro drive is one of the most compatible drives available for medium to large NAS enclosures. But don't take our word for it. WD Red Pro drives are a reflection of an extensive NAS partner technology engagement and compatibility-testing resulting in a leading compatibility list for NAS systems.
Larger NAS Bay Shock Protection
WD Red Pro™ drives are equipped with a multi-axis shock sensor that automatically detects subtle shock events and dynamic fly height technology which adjusts each read-write function to compensate and protect the data. This combination of technology further protects the drives in larger 1 to 24 bay NAS environments and helps increase hard drive reliability.
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 14 TB
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 512 MB
Endurance (TBW): 300 TB
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
Operating Power Consumption: 6.20 W
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 1.52 lb
Device Supported: Desktop PC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.