WD Purple WD101PURZ 10 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - WD101PURZ
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Western Digital Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: WD101PURZ
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.wdc.com
Brand Name: WD
Product Line: Purple
Product Model: WD101PURZ
Product Name: Purple 10TB Surveillance Hard Drive
The right drive for the right job.
WD Purple™ drives have been engineered specifically for surveillance, so they're able to withstand the elevated heat fluctuations and equipment vibrations within NVR environments. An average desktop drive is built to run for only short intervals, not the harsh 24/7 always-on environment of a high-definition surveillance system. A disruption to a drive could result in a failure that impacts multiple users, your security archive, or even the entire system. With WD Purple™, you get reliable, surveillance-class storage that's tested for compatibility in a wide-range of security systems.
Industry-leading storage. Surveillance you can trust.
Western Digital is a worldwide leader in the hard drive industry. With WD Purple™ surveillance storage, you have a drive engineered for high temperature, always-on surveillance systems so you can rely on quality video playback when you need it most. Whether you're protecting loved ones or monitoring your business, WD Purple™ offers performance you can trust.
Western Digital's exclusive AllFrame™ technology
All WD Purple™ drives are equipped with AllFrame™ technology, which improves ATA streaming to help reduce frame loss, improve overall video playback, and increase the number of hard drive bays supported within a NVR. Help make your surveillance solution future-ready knowing that WD Purple™ drives are ready for ultra high definition cameras. WD Purple capacities up to 8TB feature AllFrame 4K technology enabling high quality recording for up to 64 cameras. WD Purple 10TB and 12TB capacities feature AllFrame AI technology that enables not only recording up to 64 cameras, but also an additional 32 streams for Deep Learning analytics within the system.
Enhanced workload rating
WD Purple drives with AllFrame 4k technology feature a workload rating of up to 180TB/year - up to three times that of desktop drives - to handle the unique demands of modern video surveillance DVR and NVR systems. WD Purple 10TB and 12TB drives with AllFrame AI feature a workload rating up to 360TB/year to support the Deep Learning analytics that are features in AI capable NVRs.
Expand your view to 64
Each WD Purple™ drive is optimized to support up to 64 cameras. With so many options, you have the flexibility to upgrade or expand your security system in the future.
Designed for today's and tomorrow's surveillance solutions
With an MTBF of up to 1.5 million hours, WD Purple drives are engineered for mainstream surveillance DVRs and NVRs that operate 24/7. With support for more than eight bays and tarnish resistant components, WD Purple drives deliver reliable operation in large scale surveillance systems in harsh environments.
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 10 TB
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 256 MB
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
Operating Power Consumption: 6.30 W
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 3.5"
Weight (Approximate): 1.43 lb
Device Supported: Camera
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.