VTech SN5147 Amplified Corded/Cordless Senior Phone with Answering Machine, Call Blocking, 90dB Extra-loud Visual Ringer, One-touch Audio Assist on Handset up to 50dB, White
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $21.92
Smart call blocker: Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing througheven the first time. You can also permanently blacklist up to 1,000 numbers with one touch. 50dB Audio Assist: Temporarily increases overall volume by up to 50dB and enhances sound frequencies that make speech easier to understand. Photo dial: Never forget whose number is whose. Program eight frequently dialed phone numbers and attach a photo to each one for convenient speed dialing. Big buttons, large display: Oversized buttons and an easy-to-read display screen make the system super easy and comfortable to use. 90dB ringer volume: The extra-loud ringer makes it easy to hear incoming calls throughout your home.View AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.