Verbatim 95399 1GB Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure USB 2.0 Flash Drive - 95399
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Verbatim America, LLC
Manufacturer Part Number: 95399
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.verbatim.com
Brand Name: Verbatim
Product Line: Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure
Product Model: 95399
Product Name: 95399 1GB Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure USB 2.0 Flash Drive
"Designed for the information security and regulatory compliance needs of the corporate enterprise market, Verbatim's Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure USB drives provide a secure means to transport sensitive company data, and mitigate the financial and legal risk of lost or stolen data. Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure USB drives' active security features safeguard all device contents, removing the risk of dependence on users to take precautions to protect company data. With the mandatory protection of a strong password, all data is secured from unauthorized access. Security measures include 256 bit AES hardware data encryption, password hashing algorithm, and a hack-resistant password entry that foils unauthorized attempts to gain access. Optimized for maximum performance, Store 'n' Go Corporate Secure USB drives offer read and write speeds of up to 160X (24MB/sec) and 133X (20MB/sec). For more info visit www.verbatim.com/security"
Product Type: Flash Drive
Storage Capacity: 1 GB
Host Interface: USB 2.0
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.