Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh UAP-AC-M IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - UAP-AC-M-US
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: UAP-AC-M-US
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: UniFi AC Mesh
Product Model: UAP-AC-M
Product Name: UniFi AC Mesh UAP-AC-M Wireless Access Point
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC Mesh APs have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Breakthrough RF Map
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink - so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single cloud-based UniFi Controller can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and admin read/write and read-only accounts.
Manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.27 Gbit/s
MIMO Technology: Yes
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
PoE PD Port: Yes
Management Port: No
- Wall Mountable
Weight (Approximate): 5.36 oz
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.