Ubiquiti Managed Gigabit Fiber Switch - ES-12F
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: ES-12F
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: EdgeSwitch
Product Model: ES-12F
Product Name: Managed Gigabit Fiber Switch
Marketing Information: The EdgeSwitch™ Fiber is an aggregation switch that offers robust performance, low latency, and intelligent switching for growing networks.
For fiber connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
Powerful Switching Performance
The EdgeSwitch Fiber offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The EdgeSwitch Fiber uses a sophisticated operating system that provides advanced switching features, including VLAN tagging and link aggregation, and limited layer-3 features, including static routing and DHCP server functionality.
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 4
Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported:
- Optical Fiber
- Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 12
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Shared SFP Slot: No
Number of SFP Slots: 12
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
Power Source: Power Supply
Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 5.71 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.