Ubiquiti Fiber Optic Patch Network Cable - FC-SM-300
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: FC-SM-300
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Name: Fiber Optic Patch Network Cable
Single-Mode LC Fiber Cable Build your outdoor fiber network using our FiberCable. Lightweight and flexible, FiberCable is ideal for tower deployments of our outdoor routing and switching products, such as EdgePoint. Available in 100, 200, and 300 ft lengths.
- Outdoor-Rated Jacket with Ripcord
- Integrated Weatherproof Tape
- Kevlar Yarn for Added Tensile Strength
- Outer Diameter of Cable: 6.0 ± 0.2 mm
- Six-Strand Single-Mode (G.657.A2)
- Outer Diameter of Fiber Strand: 0.25 mm Nominal
- Insertion Loss
- 1310 nm: ?0.5 dB/km
- 1550 nm: ?0.5 dB/km
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: Fiber Optic
Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
Fiber Optic Mode: Single-mode
Core/Cladding Diameter: 9/125 µm
Cable Length: 295.28 ft
Connector on First End: LC Male Network
Connector on Second End: LC Male Network
- Weather Proof
- Network Device
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.