Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Infinity 8-Port 10G SFP+ Router - ER-8-XG
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: ER-8-XG
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: EdgeRouter
Product Model: ER-8-XG
Product Name: EdgeRouter Infinity 8-Port 10G SFP+ Router
The EdgeRouter™ Infinity combines 80 Gbps aggregate throughput and price/performance value in a compact rackmountable form factor. It features 16 cores, 16 GB RAM and hardware acceleration for packet processing.
10G Routing Technology for the Masses
The EdgeRouter Infinity features eight 10G SFP+ ports for fiber connectivity and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for copper connectivity.
The 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19"-wide rack.
The EdgeRouter Infinity includes two AC/DC power modules - one for backup. An optional DC/DC power module is available for use with DC power.
The EdgeRouter Infinity is supported and managed by UNMS™ (Ubiquiti® Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX® devices across multiple sites.
Product Type: Router
Total Number of Ports: 1
Management Port: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 8
Network & Communication
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
VoIP Supported: No
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 10.91 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.