Tripp Lite VGA Over IP Receiver / Extender w/ RS-232 Serial & IR Control TAA - B160-100-VSI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B160-100-VSI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B160-100-VSI
Product Name: B160-100-VSI Video Extender Receiver
The B160-100-VSI VGA Video + Audio with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Receiver extends and distributes VGA video + audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) away. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the transmitter (sold separately), the total maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m).
The B160-100-VSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-100-VSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p. It works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI and DisplayPort™. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
Compatible with Tripp Lite's B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters.
Extends and Distributes VGA Video + Audio, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Can also connect directly to transmitter up to 328 ft. away
Designed for Managed Network Switches with IGMP
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI and DisplayPort
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
Plug and Play Functionality
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Product Type: Video Extender Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 328.08 ft
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440
Network (RJ-45): Yes
VGA Out: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of VGA Outputs: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
- Wall Mountable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.