Tripp Lite USB Server Interface Unit Virtual Media & CAC B064 Cat5 KVM TAA - B055-001-UV2CAC
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B055-001-UV2CAC
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Line: NetDirector
Product Model: B055-001-UV2CAC
Product Name: NetDirector B055-001-UV2CAC USB/VGA/RJ-45 KVM Cable
Tripp Lite's USB Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media and Common Access Card ( CAC ) support connects a USB server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling. The server connected using this interface unit will be able to access the Virtual Media functionality of the B064- IPG series KVM switch. Use of Cat5e/6 cables frees up space in server cabinets that would otherwise be filled by traditional, bulkier KVM cable kits. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Product Type: KVM Cable
Cable Type: RJ-45/USB/VGA
Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Female Network
Connector on Second End:
- 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA
- 2 x Type A Male USB
Device Supported: KVM Switch
Tripp Lite NetDirector B064- IPG Series KVM Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.