Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to DVI and HDMI Dual Monitor Video Display Adapter - U344-001-HDDVI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: U344-001-HDDVI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: U344-001-HDDVI
Product Name: USB 3.0 to DVI and HDMI Dual Monitor Video Display Adapter
Tripp Lite's U344-001-HDDVI USB 3.0 Display Adapter enables the simultaneous connection of a DVI and HDMI display to a computer via a USB 3.0 port. (A VGA monitor can be connected to the DVI-I port with an appropriate DVI to VGA adapter). With this convenient design, it can connect up to 6 displays to a computer without installing extra internal video cards. Once the driver has been installed, the attached monitor(s) will be enabled immediately. The U344-001-HDDVI supports video resolutions up to 2048x1152, and video streaming up to 1080p. Up to three adapters can be connected to a single computer, allowing for up to six displays (see manual for minimum computer requirements). It supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, and is also backward compatible to USB 2.0. It is bus-powered from a computer's USB connection...no external power supply is required.
Product Type: Graphic Adapter
Adapter Type: DVI/HDMI/USB
Connector on First End: USB 3.0
Connector on Second End:
- 1 x DVI
- 1 x HDMI
Maximum Resolution Supported: 2048 x 1152
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.