Tripp Lite UPS Tower 800VA 475W Battery Back Up Desktop 120V AVR LCD USB - OMNIVS800LCD
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: OMNIVS800LCD
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Line: OmniVS
Product Model: OMNIVS800LCD
Product Name: OMNIVS800LCD 800VA Tower UPS
800VA/475W/120V Battery Backup for PC Networks, Security Systems or Digital Signage
The OmniVS® line-interactive OMNIVS800LCD UPS system with AVR protection provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The eight-outlet 120V battery backup is ideal protection for your home office, media center or commerce components, including computers, routers, printers, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, ATMs, security systems and digital signage equipment.
Allows Time to Back Up Critical Files During a Blackout
Backup support allows you to work through short power failures and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the line-interactive UPS system should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with small LCD monitor powered as long as 78 minutes. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the replaceable internal battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available.
8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets Protect Your Connected Components
Six 5-15R outlets provide battery backup, surge protection and voltage regulation for your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other two 5-15R outlets provide surge suppression only for printers, speakers and other desktop equipment regarded as non-essential during a blackout.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Corrects Low- and High-Voltage Conditions
AVR protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts and overvoltages. The OMNIVS800LCD can correct brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages as high as 145V back to nominal 120V power continuously, all while keeping the battery fully charged and ready to take over in case of power failure.
Combats Line Noise That Can Harm Equipment
EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference) are common causes of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video transmission problems. The OMNIVS800LCD filters out this disruptive line noise on the AC line, so that it won't affect your equipment.
Designed for High Efficiency to Help You Save Money and Protect the Environment
A >95% efficiency rating reduces BTU emissions, energy consumption and, ultimately, your energy costs.
Home-Friendly Silent Alarm and LCD Touchscreen Keep You Informed 24/7
The UPS remains silent in both line and battery backup modes. The alarm sounds only to report low battery, battery replace, overload and fault condition. The LCD touchscreen offers five screens of UPS and site power information when the UPS is operating in either on-line or battery power mode. It displays vital voltage, load and battery data, as well as critical fault status.
HID-Compliant USB Port Allows for Automatic Saves and Shutdowns
This USB port connects the OMNIVS800LCD to a computer running Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert® software to enable safe unattended file saves and system shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. USB cable is included.
Compact Housing Compatible with Easy Desktop Installation
The space-saving ABS tower fits on a desktop, shelf or any other flat surface convenient to your workstation or home theater. The five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to any compatible AC outlet.
Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Transfer Time: 6 ms
Load Capacity: 800 VA/475 W
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- 110 V AC
- 115 V AC
- 120 V AC
Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 3 Minute
Typical Battery Recharge Time: 8 Hour
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 19.20 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.