Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip Medical Hospital Metal 6 Outlet 15' Cord - SPS-615-HG
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SPS-615-HG
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: SPS-615-HG
Product Name: SPS-615-HG 6 Outlets Surge Suppressor
Tripp Lite's SPS-615-HG offers 15A-capacity AC surge suppression and power distribution in a rugged all-metal outlet strip for 120V applications. Offers 6 AC outlets, 15-ft. AC power cord, built-in resettable circuit breaker and 1050-joule AC surge suppression. Features safety-enhanced hospital grade plug and outlets. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional use keyhole mounting tabs. 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects against overloads. LED indicator verifies line power available.PLUG/OUTLETS: NEMA 5-15PHG Hospital-Grade Plug and 6 x NEMA 5-15RHG Hospital-Grade AC OutletsELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A FORMAT: All-metal corded multi-outlet surge suppression stripSUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/1050 joules
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
Power Handling: 1800 VA
Surge Energy Rating: 1050 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 15 ft
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.