Tripp Lite Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Cable Ladder 2 Sections 10 x 1.5ft - SRCABLELADDER18
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SRCABLELADDER18
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: SRCABLELADDER18
Product Name: SRCABLELADDER18 Cable Ladder
Eliminate Cable Stress by Organizing Cabling Outside Your Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
The SmartRack SRCABLELADDER18 mounts to the top of your rack enclosure or open frame rack for overhead cable routing. Install it either parallel or perpendicular to the rack for clean, organized cable routing across an aisle or within a row. Each SRCABLELADDER measures 10 feet long and 1.5 feet wide for safe cable bundling. It requires the use of Tripp Lite's SRCABLETRAY (for enclosures) or SRLADDERATTACH (for open frame racks) for installation (both accessories sold separately). An included grounding stud allows tie-in to the rack and facility ground. The SRCABLELADDER18 ships in two five-foot sections for convenient storage and assembly.
- Neatly bundle cable across an aisle or within a row of bayed racks in your data center
- SRCABLETRAY (rack enclosures) or SRLADDERATTACH (open frame racks)
Product Type: Cable Ladder
Weight (Approximate): 18 lb
Compatibility: Tripp Lite SmartRack Enclosures
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.