Tripp Lite Programmable RS-485 Management Accessory Card for Select 3-Phase UPS Systems - MODBUSCARDSV
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: MODBUSCARDSV
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: MODBUSCARDSV
Product Name: Programmable RS-485 Management Accessory Card for Select 3-Phase UPS Systems
This programmable Modbus card installs into select Tripp Lite 3-phase UPS systems, allowing the UPS to communicate with a computer via RS-485 serial interface. The MODBUSCARDSV implements Modbus RTU protocol within Building Management Systems (BMS) and Industrial Automation Systems (IAS). It provides certain Modbus functions, such as Read Holding Registers and Write Single Registers. Dual sets of DIP switches (eight to a set) support Card ID and RS-485 configurations. Compatible with Tripp Lite's SV Series (208V modular), SVX Series (400V modular), and 400V Monoblock SVTX, S3MX/XD Series UPS systems for status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications.
Product Type: UPS Management Adapter
Management: Monitoring & Control
Protocols: Modbus RTU
Weight (Approximate): 2.82 oz
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.