Tripp Lite PDU Switched 120V 30A 5-15/20R 24 Outlet 0URM -Special Price - PDUMV30NET
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: PDUMV30NET
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: PDUMV30NET
Product Name: PDUMV30NET PDU Switched 120V 30A 24 Outlet
Tripp Lite Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
Product Type: PDU
Input Receptacles: NEMA L5-30P
Output Receptacles: 24 x NEMA 5-15/20R
Protection Type: Overload Protection
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- PowerAlert Network Management System
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Mounting Orientation: Vertical
Weight (Approximate): 11.50 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.