Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Switched 220V/230V 22.1kW C13 C19 IEC309 32A Red 0U - PDU3XVSR6G32A
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: PDU3XVSR6G32A
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Series: Switched
Product Model: PDU3XVSR6G32A
Product Name: Switched PDU3XVSR6G32A 24-Outlets PDU
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Highly accurate current metering offers +/-1% billing-grade current monitoring and recording ability for each output phase, breakered load bank and individual outlet.
Product Type: PDU
Input Receptacles: IEC 60309 32A Red 3P+N+E
- 12 x IEC 60320 C13
- 12 x IEC 60320 C19
Protection Type: Overload Protection
Input Voltage Range: 380 V AC - 400 V AC
Output Voltage: 230 V AC
Power Rating (Watt): 22.10 kW
Input Current: 32 A
Mounting Orientation: Vertical
Rack Height: 0U
Weight (Approximate): 15.43 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.