Tripp Lite Isobar Surge Protector Metal RJ11 6 Outlet 6' Cord 3330 Joules - ISOTEL6ULTRA
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: ISOTEL6ULTRA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Name: Isobar 6 Outlets 120V Surge Suppressor
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 14 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case, unique noise filtration system and built-in single line phone suppression for modems, the Isobar/Isotel series offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A & B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOTEL6ULTRA offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common when noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/92,000 amps offers network-gra
Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
Dataline Protection: Fax/Modem/Phone
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
Power Handling: 1440 VA
Surge Energy Rating: 3330 J
Power Cord/Cable Length: 6 ft
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.