Tripp Lite HDMI / DVI Over IP Transmitter & Receiver Kit w/ RS-232 200M 1080p - B160-101-HDSI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B160-101-HDSI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B160-101-HDSI
Product Name: B160-101-HDSI Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
The B160-101-HDSI HDMI/DVI Audio/Video with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Extender Kit extends and distributes HDMI or DVI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) from the transmitter. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the receiver, the maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m). You can also directly connect the transmitter and receiver up to 328 feet apart with Cat5/Cat6 cabling.
The B160-101-HDSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-101-HDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. In a point-to-multipoint switch installation, you can send the HDMI or DVI video source (a DVI adapter cable is included) to any analog or digital display, including VGA and DisplayPort™. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
Extends and Distributes HDMI/DVI A/V, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Transmitter and receiver each extend signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch for maximum distance of 656 ft. (200 m)
- Transmitter and receiver can also connect directly without switch up to 328 ft. apart
Designed for Managed Network Switches with IGMP
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting a local display
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible
Plug and Play Functionality
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 656 ft
Graphics Modes: Full HD
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Network (RJ-45): Yes
HDMI In: Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Serial Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 2
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
- Wall Mountable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.