Tripp Lite DVI Single Link Digital TMDS Monitor Easy Pull Cable - P561-050-EZ
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: P561-050-EZ
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Name: DVI-D Single Link Monitor Cable
Tripp Lite's 50 ft. DVI-D Single Link Easy Pull Monitor Cable with Connectors makes running long length video cables a snap. The pull-apart design allows the cable to be run through conduit or other tight areas that a DVI connector wouldn't fit through. Diameter of the circular DIN end is only 7/8". Circular Easy Pull connector is threaded to ensure maximum security once the cable is reattached. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both DVI-I male ends are molded and have integral strain relief to ensure long life. UL20276 Digital Video Cable supports 1080p. Requires B120-000 DVI signal booster. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Product Type: Video Cable
Cable Length: 50 ft
Connector on First End: 1 x DVI-D Male
Connector on Second End: 1 x SL DVI-D Male
Device Supported: Monitor
Compatibility: Threaded circular DIN connector provides secure reattachment
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.