Tripp Lite DC Power Supply 50A 120VAC to 13.8VDC AC Conversion TAA GSA - PR50
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: PR50
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Name: PR50 120VAC Power Adapter
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.
Product Type: AC Adapter
Input Voltage: 110 V AC
Output Voltage: 13.8 V DC
Weight (Approximate): 43.30 lb
- 225 watt transmitters
- VHF/UHF ham Mount radios
- Commercial/land-mobile radios
- Medium power linear amps; test bench
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.