Tripp Lite Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core Plenum-Rated PVC Cable, Gray, 1000 ft. - N024-01K-GY
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: N024-01K-GY
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: N024-01K-GY
Product Name: Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core Plenum-Rated PVC Cable, Gray, 1000 ft.
The N024-01K-GY Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core Plenum-Rated PVC Cable is premium cabling designed for Cat5/5e premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings, such as connecting an Ethernet wall jack to a router, patch panel or switch. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this gray cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid UTP N024-01K-GY delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a plenum-rated PVC jacket, this cable is ideal for all horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N024-01K-GY meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11).
Perfect Solution for Cat5/5e Premise Applications in Air Ducts and Drop Ceilings
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Ideal for all horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 24 AWG copper wire
- 4-pair solid UTP
- Plenum-rated PVC jacket
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11)
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: Category 5e
Cable Length: 1000 ft
Connector on First End: Bare Wire
Connector on Second End: Bare Wire
- Network Device
- Patch Panel
American Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbit/s
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.