Tripp Lite B203-101-POC Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver - B203-101-POC
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B203-101-POC
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B203-101-POC
Product Name: B203-101-POC Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
Connects Your Computer or Laptop to a USB 2.0 Device up to 164 ft. Away
This plug-and-play extender kit is ideal for connecting your home or office computer's USB-A port to a printer, 1080p webcam, external hard drive or other USB device located up to 164 feet (50 meters) away. The B203-101-POC includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver. It sends USB 2.0 signals over user-supplied Cat5/6 cabling (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series Cat6 Ethernet cables).
Built-In Power over Cable Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky Power Bricks
PoC powers the receiver over Cat5/6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on both units will light up to indicate they are receiving power and data is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the transmitter and receiver away from AC outlets. Note: if connected to a high-density USB hard drive, the receiver features a USB Micro-B port for plugging a 5V external power supply (sold separately) into an AC outlet.
With Great Distance Comes Great Flexibility
By extending the USB connection beyond the standard 16-foot distance limitation to 164 feet, the B203-101-POC provides workstation flexibility to place your computer and the USB device where they are best suited. This extender kit supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 technology, allowing you to connect legacy devices. No network connectivity is needed.
Built-In USB Cable Offers a Fast, Easy Plug-and-Play Connection
Just connect the transmitter's USB cable to your computer's USB-A port, connect a USB 2.0 device to the receiver's USB-A port, and connect the two units with Cat5/6 cable (sold separately). You don't need to download any drivers or other software.
- Connect an impact printer or 1080p webcam using existing in-wall Cat5/6 wiring to a computer, laptop or server located in another room
- Eliminate excessive cable clutter with the extender kit's PoC capability
- Place the computer or server in a locked cabinet or closet to protect against tampering
- Computer, laptop or server with USB-A port
- Windows, Mac or Chrome operating system
- Cat5/5e/6/6a cabling
Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 164 ft
Graphics Modes: Full HD
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Number of USB Ports: 3
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
Wireless LAN: No
Transmitter Height: 0.59"
Transmitter Width: 1.02"
Transmitter Depth: 2.36"
Receiver Height: 0.59"
Receiver Width: 1.02"
Receiver Depth: 2.36"
Transmitter Weight (Approximate): 2.72 oz
Receiver Weight (Approximate): 2.72 oz
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.