Tripp Lite 48U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Co-Location w/ Doors & Sides - SR48UBCL
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SR48UBCL
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Line: SmartRack
Product Model: SR48UBCL
Product Name: SR48UBCL Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Co-Location - 48U - 19"
Multi compartment enclosure allows two different users 23U spaces each all in the same footprint of a standard enclosure. Each compartment has their own front and rear access doors with combo locks as standard. There is a divider panel within the rack that separates the two compartments. This allows the facility manager to have access to each compartment, but each compartment has a unique combo code. All features from the standard SmartRacks carry over to these colo racks. In fact, they are all built off the same platform to allow cross usage of accessories. Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance.
Product Type: Rack Cabinet
Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity: 2250 lb
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity: 3000 lb
Rack Height: 48U
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.