Tripp Lite 45U Rack Enclosure 32" Depth w/ Doors & Sides 3000lb Capacity - SR45UBSD
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SR45UBSD
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Line: SmartRack
Product Model: SR45UBSD
Product Name: 45U SmartRack Shallow Depth Premium Enclosure (Includes Doors and Side Panels)
The SR45UBSD features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
The shallow depth of the SR45UBSD is an ideal cabinet for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space. It houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 45 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter. With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBSD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBSD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBSD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR45UBSD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBSD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR45UBSD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
Product Type: Rack Cabinet
Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity: 3000 lb
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity: 2250 lb
Rack Height: 45U
Rack Width: 19"
Weight (Approximate): 231.49 lb
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.