Tripp Lite 42-Port AC Charging Cart Storage Station Chromebook Laptop Tablet Black - CSC42AC
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: CSC42AC
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: CSC42AC
Product Name: CSC42AC 42-Device AC Charging Station Cart, Black
Mobile Charging Cart Accommodates up to 42 Chromebooks and Laptops
This 120V charging cart provides timed AC charging, secure storage and cord management for as many as 42 Chromebooks and laptops with a screen size up to 15 inches. The connected devices' AC adapters plug into 42 NEMA 5-15R outlets, which provide up to 1,440 watts for charging. A built-in circuit breaker protects the devices against overloads.
High-Speed Zone Charging Conserves Energy and Helps Avoid Potential Overloads
The 42 NEMA 5-15R outlets are split evenly into two color-coded charging zones to support more devices and higher wattages without overloads. A built-in timer alternates charging zones every hour. LEDs indicate which zone is being charged at any given time.
Locking Steel Enclosure Keeps Valuable Equipment Safe and Secure
Constructed from heavy-duty steel covered with a black powder-coated finish, this laptop charging cart provides safe, secure storage. Devices and their power adapters are stored in separate compartments. The front and back doors lock with the included keys to help prevent theft, damage and tampering. For extra security, the front door can be fastened with a user-supplied padlock. Flow-through ventilation helps protect against overheating, and the specially coated shelves help prevent device scratches and scuffs.
Moving Your Devices from Room to Room Is Easy
Large swivel casters with non-marking wheels improve the ride over uneven surfaces and lock to help prevent unwanted movement. The reversible wide-grip handle makes the cart easy to control. Corner safety bumpers protect walls and doorways from scratches. The compact Chromebook charging cart takes up about the same amount of physical space as a typical A/V cart.
Well-Organized to Avoid Confusing Cable Clutter
Heavy power adapters store out of the way in removable baskets. Cables and connectors run through zoned slots and an overhead cable manager, keeping them organized and out of the way. Adjustable dividers accommodate up to 14 devices per shelf, and device spaces are numbered for easy identification. A power cord wrap keeps the input cord out of the way when moving the charging station. The 10-foot cord with space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows great flexibility in reaching AC outlets.
Laminated Wood-Grain Top Doubles as a Convenient Workstation
The laminated top acts as a smooth writing surface and holds a projector, monitor or other peripherals that plug into two external NEMA 5-15R outlets controlled by an inside on/off switch. A pass-through RJ45 jack is provided for connecting Ethernet devices, such as a wireless router or hotspot, inside the cabinet.
Product Type: Charging Cart
Total Number of Shelves: 3
Frame Material: Steel
Number of Devices Supported: 42
- Built-in RJ45 Socket
- Cable Management
- Built-in Circuit Breaker
- LED Charge Indicator
- Locking Door
- Powder Coat Finish
- Storage Compartment
- Damage Resistant
- Tamper Resistant
- Heat Resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- Scuff Resistant
- Swivel Casters
- Non-marking Caster
- Corner Bumper
- Adjustable Divider
- Laminated Top
- Power On/Off
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Power Source: AC (Alternating Current)
Weight (Approximate): 110.23 lb
Assembly Required: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.