Tripp Lite 40/100GB to 10GB Breakout Cassette MTP/MPO LC, N484 Chassis - N484-3M8L12S
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: N484-3M8L12S
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: N484-3M8L12S
Product Name: N484-3M8L12S 8.3/125 Singlemode Fiber Optic 40/100 Gb to 10 Gb Breakout Cassette
The N484-3M8L12S 8.3/125 Singlemode Fiber Optic 40/100 Gb to 10 Gb Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite's N484-01U or N484-00U chassis to join 12 duplex LC fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections. Ideal for interconnecting any combination of 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100 Gb network equipment in a simple, elegant and highly flexible way, it's compatible with recommended Tripp Lite cabling, including the N370- and N390-Seriess. Its 8-fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, optimized for parallel optics and Base-8 connectivity.
The fiber optic cassette installs easily in the N484-01U and N484-00U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and tighten its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite's N370- and N390-Series cables, into the cassette using the cables' convenient push/pull tabs. Up to four cassettes fit into the N484-01U 1U enclosure panel, and one cassette fits into the N484-00U 0U sleeve. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage.
The modular design makes it easy to modify, upgrade or expand your infrastructure as your needs grow. If you need to change out a single cassette, you can do so without replacing the panel or removing other cassettes. Because this system supports devices of varying speeds, you can mix and match 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100 Gb network equipment. The fiber cassette supports 40/100 GbE internally using singlemode fiber optic cables and is ideal for QSFP fabric switches that use eight out of 12 available MTP fibers for four-lane parallel optics to 40/100 Gb.
The N484-3M8L12S complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. Maximum insertion loss of 0.35 dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <25 dB.
Elegant, Simple Solution for 40/100 Gb to 10 Gb LC Cable Connections
- High-density singlemode fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N484-01U and N484-00U fiber enclosure panels
- Breaks out three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections into 12 duplex LC fiber cables
- Perfect for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 Gb
- Supports 40/100 GbE internally using singlemode fiber optic cable
- 8-fiber MTP ports are Polarity B, optimized for parallel optics and Base-8 connectivity
Designed Specifically for Use with Tripp Lite Cabling
- Guaranteed compatibility with recommended Tripp Lite cables, including N370- and N390-Series
Simple Fiber Installations Save Time and Money
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Installs neatly in N484-00U 0U chassis
- Install up to 4 cassettes in N484-01U 1U enclosure panel
- Supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100 Gb network equipment
Easy to Modify, Upgrade or Expand Fiber Infrastructure By Adding or Swapping Cassettes
- Futureproof-friendly modular design allows removal of cassette without replacing panel or removing other cassettes
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- 0.35 dB maximum insertion loss falls under IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25 dB
Premium Construction for Optimal Performance
- Durable plastic construction
- Factory-terminated connectors reduce installation time and labor costs
- Dust caps protect unused ports
Product Type: Network Patch Panel
Total Number of Ports: 12
Number of LC Ports: 12
LC Port Type: Duplex
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.