Tripp Lite 4-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Multi-Stream Transport Hub 4Kx2K @ 24/30Hz - B156-004-HD
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B156-004-HD
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B156-004-HD
Product Name: B156-004-HD DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Hub
Tripp Lite's B156-004-HD 4-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub allows you to connect four independent HDMI monitors to a single DisplayPort output on your computer. Connect to a Mini DisplayPort output, or the Thunderbolt port on your Mac, using a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (Tripp Lite P583-Series). You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-004-HD supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) on each connected monitor. Expanded video resolutions are supported when displaying all four monitors in video wall mode, such as 3840 x 2160 in a 2X2 monitor configuration, or 7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4X1 monitor configuration. It supports 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 channel surround sound audio, and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Product Type: Signal Splitter
HDMI Out: Yes
Number of DisplayPort Inputs: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 4
Input Voltage: 230 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 12.70 oz
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.