Tripp Lite 25U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Shock Pallet w/ Doors & Sides - SR25UBSP1
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SR25UBSP1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Line: SmartRack
Product Model: SR25UBSP1
Product Name: SR25UBSP1 Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Shock Pallet - 25U - 19"
25U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Includes adjustable mounting rails and lightweight modular doors and side panels. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows. The SR25UBSP1 holds up to 3000 lbs and supports cooling, cable management, and PDUs. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle data center configurations. Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
Product Type: Rack Cabinet
Rack Height: 25U
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.