Tripp Lite 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch L2 Managed w/PoE 10/100/1000Mbps - NGS24C2POE
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: NGS24C2POE
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: NGS24C2POE
Product Name: NGS24C2POE Ethernet Switch
The energy-efficient NGS24C2POE 24-Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Network Switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Each port can be configured to supply up to 30W of PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) via network cable to connected high-wattage devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points and security cameras. Two dedicated mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in web-smart management software gives you remote access to monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included brackets and user-supplied hardware. Or attach the included rubber feet to the bottom of the unit for installation on a flat desktop surface. The five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
Enterprise Managed Network Switch
- 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting data-intensive devices
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- Supports 9k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 8,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise-level and L2 management features
300W Total PoE+ Budget
- Each RJ45 port can be configured to supply in-line power to connected devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points and security cameras
- 30W maximum per port
Built-In Web-Smart Management Software
- Remote access allows monitoring and control of connected equipment via simple Web interface
- VLAN, trunking, VPN, port monitoring and other features improve network efficiency and performance
Dual Dedicated Mini-GBIC SFP Ports
- Connect to Mini-GBIC SFP modules for uplinking to other switches via optical fiber or copper
- LEDs indicate interface traffic
Compliant with IEEE Standards
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3, 802.1q, 802.1p, 802.3af and 802.3at standards
Versatile Installation Options
- Fanless metal housing mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Supports desktop installation using included rubber feet on flat surface
- 5 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to compatible AC power source
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 24
Uplink Port: Yes
Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported:
- Optical Fiber
- Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Number of SFP Slots: 2
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
Power Source: Power Supply
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 6.84 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.