Tripp Lite 24-Fiber MTP MPO OM4 Base-8 MMF Trunk Cable 40/100GbE 3X, 45M - N858-45M-3X8-MG
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: N858-45M-3X8-MG
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: N858-45M-3X8-MG
Product Name: N858-45M-3X8-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable, Magenta, 45 m
Marketing Information: The 45-meter (147-foot) N858-45M-3X8-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Base-8 Trunk Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers.With three female MTP/MPO connectors on each end, this OM4-rated multimode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames). It's colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand.The 8-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-SR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-SR4 networks, this cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The 5.6-millimeter ruggedized plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber are perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
OM4-Rated for 40/100 Gb Ethernet Applications
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecom rooms and data centers
- Recommended for patching between data center MDFs and IDFs
- Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-SR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-SR4 networks
- Magenta-colored for identification as an OM4 cable
MTP/MPO Connectors with Push/Pull Tabs
- 8-fiber female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
Error-Free Signal Transfer
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Plenum-rated jacket and bend-insensitive fiber perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: Fiber Optic
Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
Core/Cladding Diameter: 50/125 µm
Cable Length: 147.60 ft
Connector on First End: 3 x MTP/MPO Female Network
Connector on Second End: 3 x MTP/MPO Female Network
Device Supported: Network Device
Data Transfer Rate: 100 Gbit/s
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.