Tripp Lite 2-Port Video Displayport to 2 X DVI Monitor Splitter TAA GSA - B156-002-DVI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B156-002-DVI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Name: Displayport to 2 X DVI Splitter - 2 Port
Marketing Information: Get everyone's attention by broadcasting awesome messages in high definition video! With Tripp Lite's B156-002-DVI 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI MST Hub, you can split or expand a single DisplayPort signal into two separate signals and display them on two
DVI monitors using standard DisplayPort (Tripp Lite P580-Series or P583-Series) and DVI (Tripp Lite P560-Series) cables. You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-002-DVI supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p @ 60Hz, 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. When displaying in video wall mode, resolutions up to 1920 x 2400 (1x2) and 3840 x 1200 (2x1) are supported. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. All mounting hardware is included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Product Type: Signal Splitter
DVI Out: Yes
Number of DisplayPort Inputs: 1
Number of DVI Outputs: 2
Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.