TP-Link 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch - TL-SG116E
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: TL-SG116E
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
Brand Name: TP-Link
Product Model: TL-SG116E
Product Name: 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch
What This Product Does
The TL-SG116E Unmanaged Pro switch is an ideal upgrade on unmanaged switches, suited for home and small business networks. A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment without the need for a technician, while a robust metal casing provides better protection for components. Equipped with intelligent management features like QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping and more, this switch is effective in both simple and more demanding network environments.
Easy to Use
Connecting devices to TL-SG116E is simple. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port detects the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts settings for compatibility and optimal performance.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG116E are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG116E delivers switching performance you can depend on. Its compact size makes it ideal for deployment on desktops or work benches.
Additional Software Features
TL-SG116E excels not only in simple plug-and-play networks but also in more demanding environments. Network monitoring enables users to observe traffic behavior. Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics allow connection problems on your network to be identified and located. Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on Port/802.1p/DSCP QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free. Combining security with network performance, TL-SG116E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link's latest generation of Unmanaged Pro Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills - it's a win-win!
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 16
Uplink Port: No
Stack Port: No
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
Power Source: AC Adapter
Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Wall Mountable
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.