TDK D2406-LTO3- LTO-3 400GB/800GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Product Name:||LTO Ultrium 3 Tape Cartridge|
|Product Type:||Storage media - LTO Ultrium|
|Tape Technology:||LTO Ultrium - LTO-3|
|Storage Capacity:||400 GB (Native)/800 GB (Compressed)|
|Tape Length:||680 m|
|Min Operating Temperature:||50 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||113 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||10 - 80%|
- LTO Ultrium - LTO-3
- 400 GB (Native)/800 GB (Compressed)
D2406-LTO3-BULK is the 3rd generation of LTO Ultrium magnetic based technology. TDK LTO3 offers very dependable, tough, well-organized, and best performance with big development and combines technologies. TDK D2406 LTO-3 improved data storage capacity with 400GB native and 800GB compressed (2:1 compression) with speedy and consistent data transfer speed 80MB/Sec and 160MB/Sec (2:1 compression). TDK D2406-LTO3-BULK enhanced excellence with improved Read/Write accurateness, safety features, and storage data conservation. TDK LTO Ultrium tape uses excellent coating formula for its base film, makes it smoother and trustworthy, and helps to enlarged data tracks 704 and tape length 680M compare to 512 in LTO2 and 384 in LTO1. TDK LTO 3 Bulk tape adopted WORM (Write Once Read Many) functionality and a non-contact 4KB memory chip most a dependable and competent functions which protect storage data and as well usage history of cartridge. TDK LTO3 tape offers trustworthy compatibility with all LTO Ultrium 3 tape drives with backward compatibility. The LTO Ultrium media cartridge is able to preserve data and working ability for more than 30 years.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.