TDK 48989 LTO-4 (800GB/1.6TB) Backup Tape Cartridge - Pack
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Recording Capacity||800GB (1.6TB)|
|Data Transfer Rate (Compressed)||120MB/s (240MB/s)|
|Tape Type||Metal Particle (MP)|
|Built-in IC Memory (Byte)||8,192|
- 800GB (1.6TB)
- 120MB/s (240MB/s)
- Metal Particle
Linear Tape Open” is at the peak position in backup storage industry. Major tape media companies are developing LTO products. All companies (small to enterprise class) are satisfied with the TDK LTO ultrium tapes. TDK LTO4 cartridge has now been given a new part no. of 48989, whereas the old one is D2407-LTO4. Large-medium companies can save their critical computing systems with this durable 800GB/1600GB media. Data processing rate and capacity of this solution enhances with compression. Inclusion of reel hub has enhanced tape-movement stability, which is best for heavy duty cycles.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.