Tandberg 433958 LTO-5 1.5TB/3.0TB Backup Tape - 20/Pack - Labeled
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Product Description||Tandberg Data LTO-5 / 20PK Backup Tape 1500GB/3000GB|
|Product Type||Data Cartridge|
|Storage Capacity||1500GB/ (Native)/3000GB (Compressed)|
|Drive Supported||LTO Ultrium 5 (Read/Write)|
- Data Cartridge
- LTO Ultrium - LTO-5
- 1.50 TB (Native)/3 TB (Compressed)
433958 LTO 5 is advance tape format, particularly designed to offer excellent data storage capacity and reliability at a very low cost/ GB than other available types of data storage medium. The Tandberg LTO5 is improve with the base film quality with enhanced dispersion and coating methods and offers more data tracks 1,280 on the 12.65mm wide and 846M long tape. Increased recording density and storage capacity with 1.5TB native and 3.0TB compressed. Tandberg LTO5 cartridges has a built in (8KB) memory chip, that offers very fast, reliable transfer of cartridge most important and depended data with Tandberg LTO Ultrium 5 tape drives during very dynamic load and unload to assist further increase reliability of archival data. The LTO5 Tape with fast and secure data transfer rate of 140MB/Sec (native) and 280MB/Sec (compressed) that boost the LTO Ultrium technology. Further, the WORM (Write Once Read Many) functionality and hardware based data encryption functions AES 256-bit perfectly protect archival data with excellent reliability, WORM prevents data from all sorts of modifications, overwriting and erasing and protect data for very long life. AES data encryption offers excellent protection during fast and very heavy data transactions. 433958-Pre-Fit Barcode Label have a dual partition ability that is design to make better file management and access to the dependent data. The LTO 5 tape help improve read and write brilliance by the better Servo system, and offers better compatibility with LTO Ultrium 5 tape drives with backward read and write ability with LTO4 and LTO3 media cartridges.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.