Synology DiskStation DX517 5-Bay Expansion Unit
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $278.73
- Mfr Part Number: DX517
- Drive Bay: 5
- Compatible Drive Type: 3.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 50 TB (10 TB HDD x 5) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Hot Swappable Drive
- RAID Management through Synology DSM
- External Ports: 1x eSATA Port
- System Fan: 2x (80 x 80mm) Fans
- Noise Level: 21.5 dBA
- Power Recovery: Synchronized with the Synology DiskStation
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 200W
- AC Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Power Consumption: 29.9 W (Access); 2.4 W (HDD Hibernation)
- British Thermal Unit: 102.02 BTU/hr (Access); 8.19 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
- Applied Models: DS1817+, DS1517+
- Certification: FCC Class B, CE Class B, BSMI Class B
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 248.0 x 233.0 x 157.0 mm
- Weight: 3.91 kg
- Packaging Contents:
- Main Unit
- Accessory Pack
- AC Power Cord
- eSATA Expansion Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- RoHS Compliant
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.