Synology DiskStation DS120j SAN/NAS Storage System - DS120J
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Synology, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: DS120J
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.synology.com
Brand Name: Synology
Product Line: DiskStation
Product Series: J
Product Model: DS120j
Product Name: DiskStation DS120j SAN/NAS Storage System
An ideal first NAS for everyone
DS120j is a centralized storage solution that allows you to share family photos and videos to all household devices, such as computers and mobile phones.
Over 112 MBps sequential reading
9.81 watts under full operation
Seamless integration with your mobile devices
Synology mobile applications are designed to allow quick and secure access to your data wherever you are.
Centralized backup solution for your digital devices
Synology's comprehensive multi-version backup solution protects your digital assets on computers (Windows/Mac) and mobile phones (Android/iOS) against malicious attacks, including the rising encryption-based ransomware threats.
Easy file access with QuickConnect
Access files on your Synology NAS over the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules, DDNS, or other complicated network settings. QuickConnect allows you to connect via a secure, customizable address, so that you can instantly access media and work files on any Internet-connected device at no additional charge.
Powered by Synology DSM
Powerful built-in file management and sharing services.
Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
Comprehensive built-in security tools are constantly updated to protect your devices against evolving threats.
Save additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS.
Product Type: SAN/NAS Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 1
Number of Hard Drives Installed: No
Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 16 TB
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Marvell
Processor Type: ARMADA 370
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Processor Speed: 800 MHz
Standard Memory: 512 MB
Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 1
Number of 3.5" Bays: 1
Controller Type: Serial ATA
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System: DiskStation Manager
Management & Protocols
- SMB 1.0
- SMB 2.0
- SMB 3.0
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 36 W
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 1.54 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.