Supermicro X9DBi-F Server Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket B2 LGA-1356 - MBD-X9DBI-F-O
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: MBD-X9DBI-F-O
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Model: X9DBi-F
Product Name: X9DBi-F Server Motherboard
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
Product Type: Server Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
Total Processor Supported: 2
Processor Socket: Socket B2 LGA-1356
Processor Supported: Xeon
Number of Memory Slots: 12
Memory Form Factor:
Maximum Memory: 384 GB
Memory Speed Supported:
- 1.60 GHz
- 1.33 GHz
- 1.07 GHz
- 800 MHz
Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Serial ATA/300
- Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
Onboard Video: On-board Video Chipset
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Matrox
Graphics Controller Model: G200eW
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 5
Number of PCI Express x8 Slots: 4
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 3
Number of SATA Interfaces: 10
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 6
Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 6
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS-6
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.