Supermicro X11SDV-16C-TP8F Server Motherboard - MBD-X11SDV-16C-TP8F-B
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: MBD-X11SDV-16C-TP8F-B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Model: X11SDV-16C-TP8F
Product Name: X11SDV-16C-TP8F Server Motherboard
Supermicro Solutions based on Intel® Xeon®-D processors
Supermicro leverages its deep expertise in server technology to bring customers the first Intel® Xeon® D System-on-a-Chip (SoC) Family solutions with server-class reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) features available in ultra-dense and low-power solutions. Xeon D combines the performance and advanced intelligence of Intel® Xeon® processors into a dense, lower-power system-on-a-chip. The solutions will be able to deliver optimized compute and storage for intelligent edge network appliances, mid-range networking, cold and warm storage environments such as storage and network security appliances, SMB storage servers, Hadoop, web hosting, controllers, dedicated compute nodes, and other similar applications.
These advanced technology building blocks offer the best work load optimized solutions and long life availability with the Intel® Xeon® processor D family including:
- Up to 16 cores providing up to 3x performance improvement
- Up to: 512GB ECC DDR4 LRDIMM operating at 2666MHz
- PCI-E 3.0 x16 and PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots, USB 3.0 I/O
- 12 SATA 3.0 storage ports
- Quad 10 GbE plus quad GbE LAN networking
- IPMI 2.0
- 8-pin 12V DC or ATX power source
- 7 years product life
Product Type: Server Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Total Processor Supported: 1
Integrated Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Integrated Processor Type: Xeon
Integrated Processor Model: D-2183IT
Integrated Processor Speed: 2.20 GHz
Integrated Processor Core: Hexadeca-core (16 Core)
Number of Memory Slots: 4
Memory Form Factor:
Maximum Memory: 512 GB
Memory Speed Supported:
- 2.67 GHz
- 2.40 GHz
- 2.13 GHz
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
Onboard Video: On-board Video Chipset
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: ASPEED
Graphics Controller Model: AST2500
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
10Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
Number of PCI Express x8 Slots: 1
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Number of SATA Interfaces: 12
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 2
Form Factor: Flex ATX
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.