Supermicro X10SLQ-L-B LGA1150/ Intel Q87/ DDR3/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&2GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- Mfr Part Number: X10SLQ-L-B
- CPU: LGA1150
- Supports 4th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium, Celeron Processors
- Supports up to 95W TDP
- Chipset: Intel Q87 Express
- Memory: 2x DDR3-1600 DIMM Slots, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 16GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Audio: Realtek ALC888S High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Intel PHY i217LM and Intel i210AT Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 4 via headers), 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x DisplayPort, 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, Audio I/O Jacks
- Form Factor: MicroATX, 9.6 x 9.6 inch
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.