Supermicro SuperBlade SBE-710Q-D60 Blade Server Cabinet - SBE-710Q-D60
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: SBE-710Q-D60
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Line: SuperBlade
Product Model: SBE-710Q-D60
Product Name: SuperBlade SBE-710Q-D60 Blade Server Cabinet
Marketing Information: Space Optimization
Housed within a 19" industry-standard rack, SuperBlade® servers reduce server footprint in the data center. Power, cooling and networking devices are aggregated in the rear of the chassis which optimizes the required amount of space.
Up to 10 TwinBlade (20 nodes) can be installed in a 7U chassis. Compared to the 20U of rack space that twenty 1U servers would normally require as individual servers, the SuperBlade provides more than 50% density savings with 120 nodes and 24 switches in a 42U rack..Cable Reduction
The SuperBlade® server chassis enclosure greatly simplifies the cabling process by aggregating cabling of ten servers at once. Up to 90% of network, power, and KVM cabling required for ten 1U servers are reduced by moving to blade servers in a single chassis. These cabling reductions continue across networking, SAN connectivity, and management controllers.
Product Type: Blade Server Case
Number of Fans Supported: 16
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 2
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 2
Power Supply Wattage: 3000 W
Compatible Rack Unit: 7U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.