Supermicro ST4000NM0025 4 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb/s SAS) - HDD-A4000-ST4000NM0025
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: HDD-A4000-ST4000NM0025
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Model: ST4000NM0025
Product Name: (Seagate) 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM SAS3 12Gb/s 128M Internal Hard Drive
The Supermicro certified 4TB 3.5" SAS3 7200RPM (ST4000NM0025) hard drive offers high capacity and energy efficient without sacrificing performance for reliable access to bulk storage. Each and every hard drive is validated and Supermicro certified to ensure performance, stability and reliability. This HDD provides a 25% nearline performance boost over competitive offerings to help meet your Service Level Agreements which also helps lower your TCO by providing the highest capacity drive to meet your expansive data growth.
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 4 TB
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Buffer: 128 MB
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: SAS
Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 3.5"
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China RoHS
Country of Origin: Thailand
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.