Supermicro C2SBC-Q Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket T LGA-775 - MBD-C2SBC-Q-B
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: MBD-C2SBC-Q-B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Model: C2SBC-Q
Product Name: C2SBC-Q Desktop Motherboard
C2SBC-Q Desktop Board is designed with the utmost attention to detail to provide you with the highest standards in quality and performance. The C2SBC-Q delivers unparalleled system performance and great power efficiency in a slim package.
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: Intel
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket T LGA-775
- Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core
- Core 2 Quad
- Core 2 Duo
- Celeron Dual-Core
Number of Memory Slots: 4
Maximum Memory: 8 GB
Memory Speed Supported:
- 800 MHz
- 667 MHz
Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
- Serial ATA/300
- Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6)
RAID Supported: Yes
Onboard Video: On-board Video Chipset
Audio Channels: 5.1
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 7
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 2
Number of PCI Express x4 Slots: 1
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 1
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
Number of SATA Interfaces: 6
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 2
Form Factor: ATX
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.