Supermicro 2-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - AOC-MTG-I2T-O
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Supermicro Computer, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: AOC-MTG-I2T-O
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.supermicro.com
Brand Name: Supermicro
Product Name: 2-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
The Most Compact and Advanced 10GBase-T Adapters
The Supermicro AOC-MTG-i4T and AOC-MTG-i2T are the most feature rich low power 10GBase-T controllers in the market today. Based on the Intel® X550 chipset with virtualization features such as VXLAN and NVGRE, they offer flexible connectivity selection for all networking requirements. The second generation integrated 10GbE MAC+PHY drives down both cost and power enabling a highly cost effective deployment of 10GbE in the data center. The AOC-MTG-i4T and AOC-MTG-i2T are among the most innovative 10GbE controllers in the market and an excellent choice to expand network connectivity in data centers and enterprise environments.
Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
Total Number of Ports: 2
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
Network Technology: 10GBase-T
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Device Supported: Server
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.