Sony VPL-FH60 LCD Projector - VPLFH60/W
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: VPLFH60/W
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sony.com
Brand Name: Sony
Product Model: VPL-FH60
Product Name: 5000lm WUXGA Data Projector, White
The VPL-FH60 is Sony's next generation of the very succesful installation projector solutions. With a brightness of 5000 lumens and 2,000 to 1 contrast ratio the VPL-FH60 offers high perfomace in demanding applications. The VPL-FH60 employs Sony's latest in image processing technology ensuring outstanding image quality . The VPL-FH60 comes with a powered zoom lens and with 4 other option lenses to cover a wide range of installation needs. The VPL-FH60 also has a large lens shift range ensuring installations go smoothly. The VPL-FH60 has a full set of input connections including HDMI, DVI and analog RGB with both an analog and digital monitor out. THe VPL FH60 also has a standard HDBaseT input for simple one cable connection.
Product Type: LCD Projector
Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 50 ft
Optical Zoom: 1.6x
Number of Lamps: 1
Lamp Type: HPM
Lamp Power: 280 W
Normal Mode Lamp Life: 4000 Hour
Standard Mode Brightness: Up to 5000 lm
Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Graphic Mode: WUXGA
Contrast Ratio: 2,000:1
Video Signal Standard: HDTV
Operating Power Consumption: 429 W
Weight (Approximate): 35.27 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.