Sony LTX200G- LTO-2 200GB/400GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Tape Technology||LTO Ultrium - LTO-2|
|Native Capacity||200 GB|
- LTO Ultrium - LTO-2
- LTO Ultrium
LTX200G-BULK feature outstanding and improved 200GB native and 400GB compressed storage capacity, and rapid and more protected data transfer speed with increase 40MB/Sec native and 80MB/Sec of compressed data. These media formats are mean for extensive time backup, storage, and archiving reasons and offer brilliant capacity and presentation in all storage situations. Perfect defense of imperative and precious information, better constancy, and outstanding economical operations make Sony LTX200G-BULK one of the most flourishing media format amongst many other brands. A consistent servo system, which offering exact and steady data, read and writes performance through better tracking, regardless of narrow space and enlarged data tracks 512 from 384 of LTO1 tape. The superb and reliable servo system also controls the breakdowns and decreases the errors that perceptibly augment reading and writing stability. Sony fixed a 4KB memory chip into the second-generation cartridge through manufacturing progression that lets protected and quick access to the preferred data with exact and accurate locations of archive. The Sony LTO-2 Bulk get better with all essential features as well vigorous plan and tightly closed shell which able to defend the within components and base film from outside stress. These cartridges are completely well match with all existed brands of Ultrium 2 tape drives and offers rearward read and write compatibility with Sony LTO Ultrium 1 tape.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.