Sony DDS-2 Backup Tape Cartridge 4GB Native / 8GB Compressed
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Description||Sony DGD-120P DDS-2 Tape Cartridge|
|Media Type||Storage media - DDS-2|
|Media Include Qty||1|
|Native Storage Capacity||4GB|
|Compressed Storage Capacity||8GB|
|Tape Width||4 mm|
- Tape Cartridge
- Storage media
- 4GB Native
- 8GB Compressed
Sony offers you with an extensive range of innovative storage solutions that fit your requirements and budget. Sony's hallmark quality, performance, reliability and consistency are built into every Sony storage product, so you can be positive that you are getting the best solution for your needs - whether you're storing information from a single desktop or backing up a global network. Sony 4mm DDS tape cartridge is 120 meters long and stores 4GB of uncompressed data and 8GB of compressed data. DDS is based on Sony innovations. Files that you store on your computer are vulnerable and their security is the essential for organizational sustainability. Sony DDS tapes are one of the affordable medium-small scale solutions.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.