SonicWall 5000 Network Security/Firewall Appliance - 01-SSC-4384
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: SonicWall Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 01-SSC-4384
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sonicwall.com
Brand Name: SonicWall
Product Model: 5000
Product Name: 5000 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Protect your infrastructure from advanced email threats and compliance violations with powerful, easy-to-use solutions.
Email is crucial for your business communication, but it can also expose your business to sabotage and productivity drains if email-based threats such as ransomware, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), spoofing, spam and viruses flood your mail servers and user inboxes. What's more, government regulations now hold your business accountable for protecting confidential data and ensuring it is not leaked and that email containing sensitive customer data or confidential information is securely exchanged. Whether your organization is a growing small-to medium-sized business (SMB), a large, distributed enterprise or a managed service provider (MSP), you need a cost-effective way to deploy email security and encryption, and the scalability to easily grow capacity for - and delegate management across - organizational units and domains.
SonicWall Email Security appliances and software provide superior protection from inbound and outbound email threats and compliance violations by scanning all inbound and outbound email content and attachments for sensitive data, delivering real-time protection ransomware, advanced phishing attacks, spoofing, viruses, malicious URLs, zombies, directory harvest (DHA), Denial of Service (DoS) and other attacks. The solution leverages multiple, patented SonicWall threat detection techniques and a unique, worldwide attack identification and monitoring network.
SonicWall Email Security now integrates with the Capture Advance Threat Protection service, to deliver fine-grained and user-transparent inspection of SMTP-based traffic. The cloud-based Capture ATP service can scan a broad range of email attachment types, analyze them in a multi-engine sandbox, and block dangerous files or emails before they reach your network. Email Security with Capture ATP gives you a highly effective and responsive defense against ransomware and zero-day attacks.
The solution also includes Domain-based Message Authentication, DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail), SPF (Sender Policy Framework), Reporting and Conformance (DMARC), a powerful email authentication method that helps identify spoofed mail, reducing spam and advanced phishing attacks such as spear-phishing, whaling, CEO fraud and business email compromise, It also reports on sources and senders of email, so you can identify and shut down unauthorized senders falsifying email with your address and protect your brand. In addition, it prevents confidential data leaks and regulatory violations with advanced compliance scanning and management, including integrated email encryption cloud service to ensure secure exchange of sensitive data.
Administration of the Email Security solution is intuitive, quick and simple. You can safely delegate spam management to end users, while still retaining ultimate control over security enforcement. You can also easily manage user and group accounts with seamless multi-LDAP synchronization. For large, distributed environments, multi-tenancy support lets you delegate sub-administrators to manage settings at multiple organizational units (such as enterprise divisions or MSP customers) within a single Email Security deployment.
Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Firewall Protection Supported:
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Threat Protection
- URL Filtering
- Zombie Detection
Management & Protocols
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 16 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.